What a rewarding journey – body, mind, heart, and soul! Not only did I lose the excess body weight, but I have kept it off effortlessly, growing younger, healthier, and more resilient. The brain fog is gone, allowing me the luxury to think more clearly and read more. The quality of my sleep improved. Often I feel so energetic that I dance as I walk. There is a spring in my step and I hear music in my ears. I am having my best time ever – and this is just the beginning!
In the days when I was lost and sick, I thought my life was over. Now I know the opposite is true. I reached deep inside, connecting with my soul, and my reality shifted as a manifestation of that inner growth. Life still has its ups and downs; there are times I feel challenged to the core and don’t know how to think or where to turn. But I choose not to think, and turn inward, where endless possibilities abound. I live from that place where love resides in stillness and oneness – my only REALITY.
I am an American Association of Drugless Practitioners board-certified Holistic Health Practitioner and an Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) trained health coach. I help transform lives by showing up for myself and applying self-love and self-care, living my talk while I ripple my healing effect through coaching, speaking, and writing. At IIN I studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods.
My health coach training exposed me to innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo to raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between. I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts, including:
• Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and Director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
• Deepak Chopra, MD, world leader in mind-body medicine, Director of Education at the Chopra Center, bestselling author
• David Katz, MD, MPH, authority on preventive medicine and weight management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
• Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and bestselling author
• Andrew Weil, MD, bestselling author and expert in integrative medicine and mind-body interactions
• Gabrielle Bernstein, motivational speaker, life coach, bestselling author
• Susan Blum, MD, MPH, functional medicine doctor, founder of Blum Center for Health
• Mark Hyman, MD, founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, bestselling author
• Geneen Roth, pioneer in emotional eating and empowerment, bestselling author
• David Wolfe, recognized expert and bestselling author of books about superfoods and raw-food nutrition
• Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
• Mark Bittman, New York Times columnist, bestselling author
I study traditional Chinese medicine with Professor and Dr. Huang Shitong from Shanghai ZhongShan Medical School in his clinics in Chicago’s Chinatown. I completed basic Chinese medicine theory and diagnostic method. I am apprenticing in Chinese herbology, intending to use traditional Chinese herbal healing as a boost for some of my coaching clients who display imbalances that are best addressed through building up immunity.
I obtained Primordial Qigong Teaching Certification with Charles Johnson, Qigong Level Three Master and Coach, founder and CEO of MedSyn Mind.Body.Soul – a nonprofit organization promoting synergistic and holistic healing modalities. (https://medsyn.us.) I am in training for both Jesus Standing and Guan Yin Standing qigong certification, facilitating more groundedness and cultivating better blood and the smooth circulation of qi.
I co-create with my clients completely personalized actions based on their goals to move them toward their ideal visions of health based on their unique bodies, lifestyles, preferences, and resources. As a coach, I put the power back in YOUR hands.
Learn more about my training and my unique approach to health coaching.
Are you curious about how health coaching can help you? Let’s talk! Schedule an health consultation
with me today.
My education equipped me with extensive cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and disease prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with clients like you, helping them make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting habits that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationship as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.